Bloggers Block...

     Lately, I've been in a bit of a rut. A blogging rut, a working rut, a big life rut. I don't know if it's the weather or what, but I've had no ambition lately. I've had plenty of things to write about, but a couple of lines in, I just fizzle out. Maybe bloggers block, I don't know.
 
     I don't think it's the weather because this is my favorite time of year. I love fall! There is something about a big pile of leaves that always makes me feel like a kid again : ) Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love that for one day of the year it's OK to be whoever you want to be, and let your imagination run wild.

<3 My little monsters <3
     One of the problems I've been having is that every post I want to write would go better with a picture, and guess who lost her camera... that's right, this girl. I think my house ate it, or somewhere there is a ghost taking some super sweet shots of his other ghost friends.

     Like the other day when I tried to make pancakes only to see that we had no syrup. So I thought chocolate chip pancakes instead... scratch that idea, we also had no chocolate chips. So I got a little inventive, and mixed some brownie mix in my pancake batter, and just like that we have a new family favorite. They are delicious, and I wanted to share their chocolaty goodness with you, but I've never seen a recipe post without pictures... or at least not a very good one.

     Then it was Fat Dad's birthday this week so I was going to dedicate a loving post to him, and the 12 wonderful years we've sent together. Then he decided to be a big grouch this week, and it's hard to write about how much you love your significant other when they are making it very hard to even say that you like them at this particular moment.
   
     I guess that was part of the post was loving each other even at our worst, and we don't spend everyday as in love as the first day we met, and we don't expect too. I think part of a real relationship is realizing you aren't going to agree on every aspect of life all the time, and there will be times when the other drives you nuts... like he felt through both of my pregnancies, I'm sure : ) ... but we still stand by each other, and that's what's kept us together for so long.

    So, I'm still here, even though I've been a little quiet lately. What's been going on in your world lately???